Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Lord Jesus, You are my High Priest with ready access to God, and you are not out of touch with reality. You have been through weakness and testing, experienced it all—all but the sin. So I have come to receive mercy and accept the help that you are so ready to give.
I acknowledge my sin of rebellion, and ask forgiveness for my negative attitude toward my employer, boss and co-workers. I admit my sins—make a clean breast of them—and You won’t let me down; You’ll be true to Yourself. Thank You for forgiving my sins and purging me of all wrongdoing. I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony.
In the name of Jesus, I pull down the strongholds of distrust and suspicion that have protected and reinforced my rebellious thought patterns, wrong motives, wrong attitudes and bad feelings toward others. I bind my mind to the mind of Christ, and my will to the will of God. I loose myself from self-centered and selfish thinking.
I submit to the constant ministry of transformation by the Holy Spirit, and take my everyday, ordinary life—my sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before You, my God, as an offering. I fix my attention on You, and I will be changed from the inside out.
Father, I choose to be obedient to my employers and respect them, and I am eager to please them in singleness of motive and with all my heart as [service] to Christ, not in the way of eye-service [as if they were watching me] but as a servant of Christ, doing Your will heartily and with my whole soul.
I will render service with goodwill, as to You and not to men. I know that for whatever good I do, I will receive my reward from You.
Father, I ask You to help me do everything readily and cheerfully—without bickering and second-guessing. I purpose to go out into the world uncorrupted, a breath of fresh air in the squalid and polluted society. May I provide people with a glimpse of good living and of the living God.
I revere You, Lord, and my work is a sincere expression of my devotion to You. Whatever may be my task, I work at it heartily (from the soul), as something done for You, knowing that the One I am actually serving is the Lord Christ (the Messiah). In His name I pray, amen.
Scripture References:
Hebrews 4:14-16 Message 2 Corinthians 3:18
1 John 1:9 Message Romans 12:1,2 Message
Revelation 12:11 Ephesians 6:5-8 AMP
2 Corinthians 10:5 Philippians 1:14,15 Message
Matthew 18:18 Colossians 3:22-24 AMP

Views: 27

Reply to This

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service