Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank You for the Holy Spirit, Who helps me develop and exercise patience, a fruit of the Spirit. I will remember that the end of a matter is better than its beginning, and patience is better than pride. I resist the temptation to be quickly provoked in my spirit, for anger resides in the lap of fools.
I desire to live wisely with a due sense of responsibility, as one who knows the meaning and purpose of life. I purpose to make the best use of my time, despite all the difficulties of these days.
I choose to count it all joy when I fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of my faith produces patience. I realize that these come to test my faith and to produce in me the quality of endurance. I purpose to let the process go on until that endurance is fully developed, and I will find that I have become a person of mature character with the right sort of independence.
Father, Your grace (Your favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for me [sufficient against any danger and enables me to bear trouble manfully]; for Your strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [my] weakness.
And if, in the process, I do not know how to meet any particular problem, I ask You, Father—Who give generously to all men without making them feel guilty—and I am quite sure that the necessary wisdom will be given me.
As I live this new life, I pray that I will be strengthened from Your glorious power, so that I will find myself able to pass through any experience and endure it with joy.
In Jesus’ name I pray, amen.
Scripture References:
Ecclesiastes 7:8,9 NIV 2 Corinthians 12:9 AMP
Ephesians 5:15 PHILLIPS James 1:3-5 PHILLIPS
James 1:2,3 NKJV Colossians 1:11 PHILLIPS

Views: 20

Reply to This

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service