Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

please pray for my sister in law she is in hospital and has oxygen and black fluid coming from her lungs , they also found a mass in her throat . He name is Sylia Davis.

Please also pray for my sister Polly who has had cancer and is undegoing chemo and radiation shots, this treatment is making her very weak and sick , she also has cerbreal palsy, she is my youngest sister and christain. Please pray for them ,Thank you .

Alos pray for me as I am the only help polly has beside our Lord and helping Sylvia to , I need strength.

Love you all and you are all in my prayers even if I havent had the time to post , God bless each of you in Jesus name.

your sis, sheila

Views: 47

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your Sister in law is in my Prayers my friend.

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry
THE ULTIMATE PHYSICIAN
GOD IS OUR ULTIMATE PHYSICIAN, NO MATTER WHERE WE ARE, NO MATTER WHAT WE ARE DOING, AND NO MATTER WHO WE ARE WITH, OUR ULTIMATE PHYSICIAN (GOD) IS ABLE TO REACH US.
THROUGH GOD AND ONLY THROUGH GOD, DO WE RECEIVE OUR HEALINGS AND ARE COMFORTED.
THE ULTIMATE PHYSICIAN (GOD) HEALS US, MIND, BODY AND SOUL.....LUKE 19:10
FIND REST, O MY SOUL
IN GOD ALONE;
MY HOPE COMES FROM HIM.....PSALM 62:5

Father God, I come to you in prayer to lift up Sheila White, her sister Polly and sister-law Sylvia Davis. I pray for your healing hands to be upon them, Lord. It is so hard, Lord, to understand, why so many of us are blessed with such good health while others have to suffer through lingering, painful illnesses. But, Lord, it comforts us to know that in your mighty power, YOU can make the sick well again. Lord, I ask in the name of our Lord and Savior, Your Son, Jesus Christ that you bless, Sheila White, her sister Polly and her sister-law Sylvia Davis with your all-powerful healing touch as only you can do.
IN JESUS MIGHTY, MIGHTY NAME........AMEN

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service