In my research of five women of the Old Testament, I found several distinctive attributes. In order for me to form an intellectual and conformed opinion, I ask myself these questions in the Blog “Women of the Old Testament and God’s Favored Grace. “
In your study of the women and men of the Old Testament what have you found interesting? Is there at least one thing whether it was physical or spiritual that could relate in parallel to their and your character and life? One might find it is not so difficult even in these times to associate themselves with these women and men of the bible.
1. What was her/ his problem?
2. How does she/he attempt to solve her/ his problem?
3. How does God respond to her/ him?
4. How do she/ he respond to God's miracle in her/ his life?
5. What parallels did you see between the story of ____and the story ___and you?