Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

All Discussions Tagged 'Prayer' (9)

← Back to Guardians Prayer Request
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The city of Bellevue Washington adding 5 point stars occult circle to harm blacks

Shortly after several black and white christian Families move to Bellevue Washington by reference or referral.. Asian and Indian families p…

Started by THE LIVING GOD ELSHADDAI

1 Jan 25, 2020
Reply by Guardian

Intercessory prayer

Prayer for The people occult practices are being used on law enforcement and government officials like Hud on low income and homeless peopl…

0 Jan 17, 2019

Prayer

Let us pray for The people There is something every one should know what is happening The state of Washington is running a cult on the peop…

0 Jan 17, 2019

Praying4Veterans

Hello Everyone, My name is Jeff Powell and I am truly grateful to be apart of the site. Within the past 13 years I've not only devoted my…

Started by Jeff Powell

1 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Guardian

Prayers for Fruit of the Womb

Psalm 127:3-5 Behold, children are a gift of the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the…

Started by Victor and LaWanda Asuquo

4 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Victor and LaWanda Asuquo

" Please " Pray for Gods Little Angel !!!

There's a little baby in the hospital where I live that's in Intensive Care because they say she have a brain infection on  life support an…

Started by Pastor J

5 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by gordon clinkscales

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST: UPCOMING ECONOMIC BLOW

Please read what I received via email below.  And remember what the Word states about the love of money.  BEIJING China has called for the…

Started by Dr. S.E.W. (Williams)

3 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Dr. S.E.W. (Williams)

Prayer for those who have been sexually abused.

Holy Father I bring before you today all men, women, and children who have been sexuallly abused. I pray Father that parents will realize h…

Started by neijha

4 Nov 20, 2010

This Prayer Is For My 2 Son's Antonio Anthony And O'Shay E Bates Including Me Samantha Anthony And My Family

I ask that You My Family And Friends Here at  Guardians Prayer Warriors will pray for GOD to Wrap His Loving Wings Around My 2 Son's Antoni…

Started by STARCHILD ANTHONY

9 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by diane greene

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service